FOR YOUR CONSIDERATION
It took a long time to get the guts to watch it but I'm very happy with how this turned out. I prefer serious work.
Dir. Julia Hebner, NYFA
In this guest role, I play "Willow" from Buffy the Vampire Slayer.
I've always thought these ads were funny. So, imagine my surprise when I forgot I did one and flipped to it in a friend's magazine. It took a second to register.
What a glorious day spent at Point Dume, Malibu, California.
We pretty much hung out all day and whale watched from the cliffs. Crew members went surfing and one went to the hospital from skateboarding. When the Golden Hour hit, we shot.
- Currently in a national, union State Farm commercial, "Remodel"
- National and regional spots for AT&T and US Cellular
Height 5'4' • Weight: 101 • Eyes: Hazel • Hair: Brown/Short/Curly • Bust: 32B • Waist: 26" • Hips: 35" • Inseam: 30" • Shoe: 7.5
as an actor
Professional attitude, attend my auditions, only ask for time-frames if I have multiple auditions in one day, expressive, easy to work with, kind to cast and crew, take direction well, do my best to represent myself and my agent well. Visually adaptable - can go up or downscale easily, great face for period work.
- Michigan, Chicago, New York and Los Angeles
- Second City Chicago graduate
- Have written and performed sketch and stand-up at the following: iO West, UCB East, NerdMelt, Carolines, Broadway Comedy Club, Gotham Comedy Club, New York Comedy Club, Zanies
- Been on a bombed plane in 1986
- Worked in radio, advertising, independently booked bands and a plethora of other things.